- Don’t talk to people that you don’t know online and give out your personal details.
- Tell your parents/guardians or teacher if you are worried about anything or get unkind messages.
- Only accept friends that you know.
- If you get e-mails/messages from people you don’t know, don’t open them.
- Make sure you don’t upset anyone when playing a game online. You don’t have to win always!
- People might not be who they say they are.
- Check your privacy settings!
These are some of the e-safety messages we discussed in our assembly.