Croeso i Flwyddyn Pump! Welcome to Year 5!
- 3/4HE PE on Thursdays 3/4R PE on Mondays
- Remember our e-safety rule: DON'T SHARE YOUR PASSWORD!
- We care, we're ready and we're safe!
- Why not follow us on Twitter @SaundersfootS
- New information page - Check out the new parental information page under the parents section for more school information.
Year 5 News…
Ohio! This term year 5’s topic is ‘Siapan a Chymru’ We are comparing life in an Asian country to life in Wales. The children have planned so many questions they would like to answer and they were even sent a Japanese letter to start their topic. The class had a special visitor and they have learnt to write and say their names in Japanese and have had lots of fun learning some greetings! ‘Arigato,’ ‘Matanay,’ We are also studying the book ‘Kensuke’s Kingdom.’ They are looking forward to a Pokemon day soon, where they will be designing and getting creative! The children in year 5 are also responsible for being ‘Playground Buddies.’ They are on duty once a week to make sure that everyone has a great playtime. They also do a super job at looking after the playground equipment and play shed.